15 May 2011

My metal parts!

Well I've always loved accessories, rings, necklaces, bracelets, piercings and body art! I will hopefully get my tatoos by the end of the year! Everyone who meets me asks my how many piercings I have on my ears and I have 7.  3 on the left and 4 on the right! These are my metal parts because I never take them off, specially my three rings, worn on my middle fingers. They all have a special meaning. The silver amethist ring is a twin (my mom has the other one) and was made in Holand my a jeweler we met. The silver band with the waves was bought by me at a street market in London the first time I went there by myself. these two are on my left hand. The third is on my right hand and was given to me by my grandma. it was made from my aunts ond engagement ring, when the engagement was broken off she had the ring melted and made into 3 rings for my other aunts. My mum has one and my other aunt didn't want hers so grandma gave it to me, it's also silver with white cubic zirconia. I only take them off when I have boxing lessons!
Here they are:



No comments:

Post a Comment