17 Jun 2011

Yazigi Travel and São Paulo

Last weekend I traveled to São Paulo to participate in a training session for the Yázigi Travel program! I'll be going to Ramsgate, England as a Tour Conductor, responsible for 16 teenagers and young adults from 16 years on. It's going to be a challenging but fantastic experience! I can hardly wait!
I also took the oportunity to visit my cousin Rudá and his girlfriend Gokula! I really like her, she is so sweet!
I hadn't seen my cousin in ages and it was great, we went to see the Grace Kelly exhibition at MAB and we went to a workshop at an art gallery called Choque Cultural (Cultural Shock) and we met one of the artists RenanCruz, which was really nice and had some very interesting work! I got back on sunday morning after a long wait at the airport (at least I finished reading my book Th Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon , I highly recomend it but you must read the fisrt book The shadow of the wind). My parents picked me up in Recife and we went to visit my great aunt and some of my mum's cousins. After we came back to Campina Grande and I went straight to a fiolm shoot from university which started at 5pm and ended at 2:30am! I'm exausted!
Here are some photos of my trip to São Paulo:
Cold weather = a pair of tights
 blurry pigeon
 São Paulo by Night
 Grace Kelly Exibition at MAB
 Renata, Bárbara and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment