3 Apr 2011

My room

This is some of my favourite stuff from my room, it's still not finished, but hopefully next year I'll have a new room and my own apartment! Love my parents, but moving back to their house after spending a year away, well I just can't get used to it. Need my own space! Weel here are some pics I took this week:
 Patrick chillin in his hammock
 part of my mug collection and beer pint collection, I also collect shot glasses
 Alice Disse mug ang my "piggy" bank, the purple monster
 More mugs
 Pocahontas and Lisa Simpson
 Love corner, things given to me by my boyfriend
 Cartoon figures, part of my DVD collection and my Halloween Lilo
 Books and Silvanian Families
 turtle, andré, droopy and Shaun
 name signs
 Punch from Punch and Juddy, a popular puppet show from England
 Skull Halloween Lantern
 Snoopy, Kiwi and Froggy
 Japanese Doll
 My electric guitar
 Collage I made
 Losties
 My wooden dragon from Germany
 My sleeping buddies, Lol
 Stuuf on my desk, Blink 182 in the background and a stained glass disk that belonged to my late uncle
 Some of my favourite books
 more books
 Starwars Lego men
My motorbike collection

2 comments:

  1. é 'Shaun' não, a ovelhinha? adorei!!! Adoro colagens em geral, e não me chame praí, senão levo o poster de Lost. hohoho :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. kkkk eh mesmo, sempre confundo como escreve o nome dele. Shaun, vou corrigir!huahauahuahuah

    ReplyDelete